Statement Of Support For Empress Jamyl I

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rodj Blake

Rodj Blake
  • Members
  • 5,350 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

A family is incomplete without parents. And similarly, an empire is incomplete without an emperor.

But now, for the first time in over three years, the Empire can sleep at night with the knowledge that the Imperial throne is occupied.

And just as a loving parent will seek to act in the best interests of their children, so too does an emperor act in the best interests of the people. For it is the people and emperor together who make an empire - one cannot function for long without the other. And let us not forget the subjects of the Empire, be they Amarrian, Khanid, Udorian or Ni-Kunni. Truly, they are subjects of God as well as Empress Jamyl, and should be rightly proud of their acheivements.

There may be those who will query our new Empress' right to the throne. To them I say that I do not know the exact means by which she returned to us, but that the Privy Council and the Theology Council do, and from their response we can see that something marvellous must have happened.

Who are we to doubt the judgement of those to whom the Empire was entrusted?

We in PIE are proud to have supported the Empire for many years. It has always been our policy to support the current Emperor no matter what house they may have belonged to. For the Emperor is of no house and all houses. Just as we supported Heideran VII and Doriam II, may they both receive glory in heaven, so shall we support Jamyl I. Just as we have fought for her predecessors, so shall we fight for Jamyl I.

We don't fight for personal glory. We don't fight for personal enrichment. We don't fight to slake a primitive bloodlust. No. We fight to defend our way of life. We fight to protect our children. We fight because it is our God-given duty to do so.

We call upon loyalists everywhere to swear fealty to our new leader. But let us not do so out of fear, or out of a sense of self-aggrandisement. No. Let us swear fealty because, simply, it is the right thing to do.