HailAmarr
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

Name: Hail - Amarr
Sex- Male
Age- 24
Height- 6"4

As a young lad I always looked up to my 2 older brothers who was militants for the amarr empire, I always dreamed of one day defending my home land against the numorous threats and to restore the old ways when the amarr empire was unmatched by any other race, as I grew older I did my military exams and passed all round, which was not surprising as the reputation my family had put on the line for me to uphold, i did not mind this as I was always willing to take a challenge the harder the better. Once I had passed my final exams and tests and had my passing celebration i looked to my new comander for what to do next my comander told me which ever path I chose to take was good one as long as I supported the great emporer Cartiz Tash - Murkon and the rest of my fellow amarrians and the rest of my story is in the making......

I would like to join your Corp as i believe it would be a great honor to my family to serve under your great chain of command.

Thank You
Signed - H.Amarr

Edited by HailAmarr, 20 May 2019 - 08:56 AM.

#2 Arsia Elkin

Arsia Elkin

Captain

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:16 AM

◘◘◘ Transmission ◘◘◘

*The screen focuses in on Captain Arsia Elkin sitting behind a fairly clean, sleek desk. She has a solemn look on her face as she begins to speak.*

"Applicant Amarr, please make your way to the office of Captain Arsia Elkin of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris at your earliest convenience for for interview pending acceptance to our organization. Please ensure that you read the PIE Ethos, Oath, and Employment Procedures as required prior to coming."

"If you wish to familiarize yourself with Amarrian history and what PIE represents, you may find these information portals to be of use."

Imperial Symbolism and PIE

Gaven's musings on Roleplay

Praetorian Temple Library

"May His Light shine upon you."

*The screen goes blank*

◘◘◘ End Transmission ◘◘◘

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application