Järpling Application

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doofmachine1

doofmachine1
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hello, well i couldn't find any form to fill so im just gonna write a couple of words about myself.

History:

I have been playing since mid vanilla back and forth but never been really hardcore.

I started raiding in The burning crusade and did raids such as Karazan and Serpentshrine caverns, as a feral druid tank.

Later on in Wrath of the lich king i played as a fury warrior and raided raids such as Ulduar and Icecrown citadel.

And in cataclysm i did mostly arena and rated Bgs.

But now to Mist of pandaria. i have been playing a big variation of content, In the early stage of MoP i played as a elemental shaman and did mogushan vaults, and went into heart of fear on normal diffuculty. But since my guild expanded i quitted that character and went on my feral druid again and started to play PVP. But after a while it got boring to do the same thing over and over again in the arena. So i rerolled a rogue and have been playing on that character until now.
So far i have gotten 14/14 Normal and 2/14 HC with a ilvl of 554 and im about 2 weeks away from the legendary cloak.

About me:

Well im a 18 years old boy from sweden, still studying so i got a lot of spare time to raid and do other stuffs such as skateboarding..

Armory: http://eu.battle.net...rpling/advanced

Other stuffs:

At the moment im at shattered hand in a guild where im starting to feel that they aren't the right people for my taste to serve.

The loot council is F#@% up and not been really fair to all players, and now i feel for a change.

If im gettin trial position i will do it x-realm and if accepted i will transfer to join the guild.

Well thats pretty much it ciao!

edit: forgot to mention that im about 2 weeks away from legendary cloak

Edited by doofmachine1, 15 May 2014 - 10:26 AM.

#2 Mazuth

Mazuth
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hey, we will discuss yours application, and will get back to you in few days.

#3 Kabuto

Kabuto

Praise the bun!

• Admin
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

After some consideration we have decided to decline your application. You're a little young for this guild and don't have the experience to jump into the later heroics. It would be a waste of time and money for you to transfer. Best of luck finding somewhere to suit your needs.