#1 kzein

kzein
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:11 AM

- Name and Age.
   Rohan Mohindru......24 y/o

- Date of Birth

- Your Nationality and country of residence.
    Indian residing in New Delhi, India

- Your preferred Class and Spec. Can you play the other specs?
   I prefer affliction for 2-3 target fights on Blackrock Foundry as i have a lot of gear with haste/mastery on it. Also with double haste   trinkets my burst as affliction is pretty high. When the adds are of medium strength or more i prefer to go demonology where its basically focusing one target so you can burst one mob at a time. I switch between the 2 depending on the mobility requirement or to experiment if i can do better with the other spec. I also play destruction but its lacking at the moment with no real encounters to shine on or simply just scales poorly at the moment. 

- Your Previous Guild(s)
   I started playing in wrath of the lich king when ToC patch released. Was a noob back then so my raiding experience didnt start until june 2010 when i dinged 80 on my dk ( Armein-Darkmoon Faire). I rolled a warlock in mid firelands when i started enjoying the warlock class far more due to its complexity and dot management.

1. Wrath of the Lich King:
           Despair ( DMF)- Was a social guild where we raided back then. This was the guild with which i started raiding and picked up
           the basics.

2. Cataclysm:
           Prophecy(DMF)- I applied to prophecy (25 man raiding) in April 2011 when a friend said they were recruiting. The experience
           wasnt fruitful as i couldnt make the trial due to my computer not being able to handle 25 man raids. Although i did clear 7/13 hc
           when i could manage to raid.

Despair(DMF)- I went back to my old guild as a social but that guild fell apart quickly due to members not logging most of the 
           times.

I transferred my Dk to twisting nether horde after firelands was launched but only pugged most times there. The guilds were
           mainly as social or for perks. This is the time when i rerolled to a warlock which was still on DMF.

Chillout (DMF)- I joined chillout whose gm was a friend of my old guild master from despair and we raided casually. Managed
            to clear 7/7 on normal.

3.Mists of Pandaria:
            Ookin Dookers (DMF): After Chillout fell apart, I joined Ookin Dookers to do Rated Battlegrounds. I had quit raiding by then
             and was only doing rated arena/battlegrounds. I did help friends or pugs clear some boss raids but nothing extensive.

Dark Elders (DMF): I joined Dark Elders as i had a bunch of friends there and wanted a guild to call home. They used to raid
            and called me up for raid at times to fill their roster. After that DE merged with synergy of ER when the merge happened and
             the new guild was called warborn.

Insignia: A friend from warborn was leading a guild Insignia which had its own rbg team. I joined it and wanted to get high but
              that plan didnt work out due to irl commitments. I remained a social in that guild

The Frostwolf Clan(DMF-ER): I joined Frostwolf clan after i decided to leave Insignia wanted to get raiding experience under
              my belt. We cleared 6/7 hc but the attendance was poor & people started to lose interest.

- Your Raid Experience (while content was current).

WOTLK:
        Icecrown Citadel: 9/10 Normal (10 man)

Cataclysm:

Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal 5/6 Heroic with attempts on Nefarian hc.
        Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal 2/4 Heroic
        Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 Normal
        Firelands: 7/7 Normal 3/7 hc ( on Dk)
        Dragon Soul: 8/8 Normal 4/8 hc

Mists of Pandaria:
       Mogushan Vaults: Cleared on 10 man Normal
       Terrace of Endless Spring: Cleared on 10 man Normal
       Heart of Fear: 4/6 normal 10 man
       Throne of Thunder: did not raid that tier as it was boring
       Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Normal 4/14 HC

Warlords of Draenor:

Highmaul: 7/7 hc

Blackrock Foundry: 3/10 HC 9/10 Normal

- Link to updated Armory.

- Link to a screenshot of your raid-UI.

Attached File  WoWScrnShot_022615_163611.jpg   352.95KB   1 downloads

- Do you have a stable computer and internet connection?
     i5 1.6 ghz
     Nvidia 740 GT 1 gb
     500 gb HDD
     8 mbps stable connection

- What is your /played time on this character?
    366 days

- Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
   Nope, sorry

- How did you find out we were recruiting?
    After my guild stopped raiding, i started to evaluate my options and looking for guilds that need a warlock and thats how i bumped into Praetoria Imperialis.

#2 Mazuth

Mazuth
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 546 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

We will answer in a couple of days.

#3 Xennlee

Xennlee
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Hey Kzein, poke me ingame on Xennlee so we can have a little chat, looking forward to hear from you.

#4 Marsi

Marsi
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

Good Luck  ;)

#5 kzein

kzein
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:56 PM

https://www.warcraft...=1719&bracket=3

This is the log from Twins on heroic with my best try. almost perfect uptime on dots w/e.

#6 Kabuto

Kabuto

Praise the bun!

• Admin
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:59 PM

After some thought your app and trial has been declined. Best of luck in Azeroth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ilvl 674