Hi, I'm new.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nishanu

Nishanu
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

I have a played a druid on ER since 2006. Near the end of Cataclysm I moved that character in search of an active rBG team and when my quest failed, I ragequit the game for a year. Now that I'm back and bedazzled by all the changes, I'm interested in moving my priest to PI and spy on you-I mean-get back in the social circle. Someone told me a bunch of my old raiding teammates are hanging out with you guys now. I suppose I could also try to get to know any new people I haven't met yet, if that's required.

Speaking of raid.... Seeing as it's very late into MoP already, I've not thought particularly much about the endgame. I'm levelling a new druid and collecting pets and all that jazz. Since achievements are now account-bound I'm happy to play pretty much any class, but I was not intending to buy MoP until my new druid reaches 85 (which my levelling buddy thinks will take another 2-3 weeks). Maybe I'll even get it as a birthday present if I'm lucky. Depending on how far away the next expansion is and what spots are available, my plan was to prepare most of my characters for the next gear reset and see what happens.

#2 Mazuth

Mazuth
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Moooo!

#3 Kabuto

Kabuto

Praise the bun!

• Admin
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

A forum app. Jesus. What to do!?

#4 Nishanu

Nishanu
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

Blame Hive.

#5 Vince

Vince
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 829 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (Nishanu @ Aug 8 2013, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blame Hive.

Wilkommen.

#6 Kabuto

Kabuto

Praise the bun!

• Admin
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

Well I've never been able to catch the applicant online.

#7 Vince

Vince
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 829 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

Haven't been online myself, I'll see if Nish is around when I have some time to play.

#8 Nishanu

Nishanu
  • WoW - PI Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

Sorry about that, I've been a bit busy, Flaski crashed on my couch and made a horrible mess.... I've only been able to play in the mornings while the troll was asleep.

Edited by Nishanu, 24 August 2013 - 08:35 PM.