Application: Ancez Secheh

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ancez Secheh

Ancez Secheh
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

Greetings, my name is Ancez Sacheh pilot of Imperial ship currently serving in The bleak lands - defending sovereign territories from Minmatar enemies.I am still a young pilot that is willing to learn and develop and to progress.Participated in several dozens of encounters  with Minmatar ships including fleet battles.Willing to serve the empire to my best,to cooperate with fellow pilots.Never was involved in any unlawful activities in the empire or assaulted any Amarr ships for any reason.

Only wish is to serve the Empire and protect it ...

#2 Lunarisse/Maria

Lunarisse/Maria
  • Members
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:37 PM

◘◘◘ Transmission ◘◘◘

*The screen focuses in on Captain Maria Daphiti sitting behind her desk. There's a model fighter sitting on it and half-dead plant.  Behind her, through a window, can be seen are some tormentors being repaired in the hangars.  

"Applicant please make your way to the office of Captain Maria Daphiti of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris at your earliest convenience for for interview pending acceptance to our organization. Please ensure that you read the PIE Ethos, Oath, and Employment Procedures as required prior to coming."

"If you wish to familiarize yourself with Amarrian history and what PIE represents, you may find these information portals to be of use."

Imperial Symbolism and PIE

Gaven's musings on Roleplay

Praetorian Temple Library

"May His Light shine upon you."

*The screen goes blank*

◘◘◘ End Transmission ◘◘◘