Karwyn Application ( Ret Pally)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Karwyn

Karwyn
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

Hello all, Im Karwyn a 31 year old retribution paladin.

My best friend and I have recently returned to Wow after a hiatus and found that our old heroic raiding guild had left the server and then imploded so we decided to try a rp realm and ended up on earthen ring. We have joined a casual guild and have been taking it easy but more and more the old raid bug is biting and after talking to our current guild mates its pretty clear that we want different things from the game. We are looknig for a raid team that is casual in raids but not casual about raids if you understand my meaning. histronics and temper tantrums no, leetness and dead bosses yes :) sadly due to the server change (rolled new toons since transfers are very expensive with our countries exchange rate) and with the time off since Mop started our gear is a little underwhelming. http://eu.battle.net...g/Karwyn/simple is my new main.

Experience wise. I raided heroic icc when it was current on two seperate servers ( eventually it was my experience with them that led us to join emerald dawn our previously       mentioned guild.)

Heroic progress through tier 11 was almost complete, I left the guild for a while for personal reasons as we were just starting on heroic firelands and returned to put dragon soul hc on farm. We were busy clearing MoP's opening raids on normal (clearing to shekzeer) when we both left wow for the last time

If you want to check my old main for achievments and such then its http://eu.battle.net...rgenthal/simple. My friend Rendarian and I are motivated and keen to raid but understand we are unable to jump into heroics with our current gear but since you are looking for members for WoD it seemed a good fit, if we are able to gear up and join then well and good but no worries if not.  I'm not really sure what else you might want to know but if you have any questions please let me know :)

Ah in case it wasn't obvious Rendarian and myself are a package deal, not trying to be pushy just don't want any misunderstandings. Thanks for your time.