• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nero Sharani

Nero Sharani
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:43 PM

My Lords an Ladies,

I humbly submit this application in the hopes that I, Nero Shardani, Capsuleer and servant of God, the Throne and the Empire be allowed to serve you.

I am Amarrian by birth and blood and have always wanted to serve.  Growing up in a family or relatively minor influence I was my Parents only Child and hope of continuing the name Shardani.  I was given the opportunity to become a capsuleer when my Father saved a /Holder lord and was asked if there was anything the Lord could grant him, if it was in his power to do so he would.  Thus I became A capsuleer.

It is my Intention to help bring the Empire to new heights of glory in any way I can.

For God, The Empress and the Empire,

Your Servant,

Nero Shardani

#2 Xideinis

Xideinis

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

◘◘◘ Transmission ◘◘◘

*The screen focuses in on the aged Admiral sitting behind an ornate office desk. Without much hesitation, he begins his message.*

"Applicant Nero Shardani, your message has been received. Your presence is requested in the office of Admiral Xideinis of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris for interview pending acceptance to our organization. Be sure to review our PIE Ethos, Oath, and Employment Procedures document, as is required prior to acceptance."

"If you wish to familiarize yourself with Amarr history and what PIE represents, you may find these information portals to be quite useful:

Imperial Symbolism and PIE
Gaven's musings on Roleplay

Praetorian Temple Library

Additionally, attached to this message is a form which must be completed. Please present the completed form at your interview.

May His light shine upon you."

*The screen goes blank*

◘◘◘ End Transmission ◘◘◘

Attachment:

Given Name ((Your character’s in character full name)):  

Pilot Callsign ((Your in game name, you can omit if this is the same as given name)):
Ethnicity ((What bloodlines make up your character’s background?)):

Citizenship ((Which in game empire is your character a citizen of?)):  
Background ((Details about where your character comes from. Especially what social class.)):
Education ((What school did your character go to?)):
Notable past employment ((Past corporations you have been involved with.)):

Standings with the Amarr Empire ((Your in game standings number with the Amarr Empire. Note that we can check this once you join and lying will be grounds for dismissal.)):
Reason for applying to join Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris:
Please review our rules about allowed ships and behavior and confirm that you accept and will abide by them:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application