Photo

Application - Ronsim Makbema

Application Applications Recruitments New User New Player Partially Experienced Creative Innovative Awesome Cant Touch This

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rockinman

Rockinman
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:22 PM

....Ronsim Makbema begins recording the following transmission in his Armageddon Battleship; sitting high and mighty on his command chair:

Recording...

Recording...

Recording...

2115499090_256.jpg

Dear fellow colleagues of the Amarr Empire, my name is Ronsim Makbema! I am a current solo-fighter of the 24th Imperial Crusade. I am looking to join my fellow Amarr brothers and sisters in Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris [PIE] in order to fight under the 24th Imperial Crusade within the [PIE] military organization so as to better defend the Amarr Empire. Thus, please consider me within your ranks at PIE to fight along side fellow comrades. Additionally, for your reference, I have attached my details and current ranking...

...Ronsim Makbema ends the recording of audio and video, and implements within the transmission a holographic display of his current personnel information:

Ronsim Makbema Corporation 24th Imperial Crusade Alliance - Date of Birth 2019-07-21 20:15:43 Race / Bloodline Amarr / Amarr Security Status 0.01 (5,24879016152364E-03)

icon47_01.pngicon19_04.pngicon28_01.png

Overall rank:       
 -  

...The implemented hologram of the data has been formatted per Ronsim Makbema's implementation to pause at the data display at the discretion of the transmission operator.

...Ronsim Makbema finalizes the recording with the implemented hologram functions

...Ronsim Makbema begins packing the recorded media into a transmission under Amarr media standards and format for universal ship-use

..Ronsim Makbema hears the following audio prompts:

*** MEDIA ALERT LOG: ***

...Packing operations initiated, Commander Ronsim Makbema of the Amarr Armageddon

...Packing operations successful -- sending to [PIE] Military Organization

...Transmission successfully sent to [PIE] Military Organization

Ronsim Makbema sits at his commanding chair within his ship; drinking the finest of wine, as he heads destination of his ship to the Royal Amarr Institute to get some pewpewlasers.

#2 Lunarisse/Maria

Lunarisse/Maria
  • Members
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:49 AM

•  

◘◘◘ Transmission ◘◘◘

*The screen focuses in on a young red haired Paladin sitting behind a plain ffice desk with a model of an Amarr fightercraft on it. Without much hesitation, she begins her message.*

"Applicant Ronsim Makbemayour message has been received. Your presence is requested in the office of Paladin Ordinary Maria Daphiti of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris for interview pending acceptance to our organization. Be sure to review our PIE Ethos, Oath, and Employment Procedures document, as is required prior to acceptance."

"If you wish to familiarize yourself with Amarr history and what PIE represents, you may find these information portals to be quite useful:

Imperial Symbolism and PIE
Gaven's musings on Roleplay

Praetorian Temple Library

Additionally, attached to this message is a form which must be completed. Please present the completed form at your interview.

May His light shine upon you."

*The screen goes blank*

◘◘◘ End Transmission ◘◘◘

Attachment:

Given Name ((Your character’s in character full name)):  

Pilot Callsign ((Your in game name, you can omit if this is the same as given name)):
Ethnicity ((What bloodlines make up your character’s background?)):

Citizenship ((Which in game empire is your character a citizen of?)):  
Background ((Details about where your character comes from. Especially what social class.)):
Education ((What school did your character go to?)):
Notable past employment ((Past corporations you have been involved with.)):

Standings with the Amarr Empire ((Your in game standings number with the Amarr Empire. Note that we can check this once you join and lying will be grounds for dismissal.)):
Reason for applying to join Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris:
Please review our rules about allowed ships and behavior and confirm that you accept and will abide by them:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application, Applications, Recruitments, New User, New Player, Partially Experienced, Creative, Innovative, Awesome, Cant Touch This